Thursday, June 11, 2009

New bike and newborns


So, I know it's obvious since one of them is wearing pink, but don't you think they look alike? :)


Nanny and Papaw got Livy a new bike last week. It's kind of a 'we know you have a new little brother, but we love you still' and a 'happy early birthday' gift wrapped into one. She looooves it! Too bad our street is so sloped. Wes took her up to the top of the street the other day and let her ride around on the flat part up there. He said she had a ball. I can't believe she's getting so big!

3 comments:

Keisha said...

They look so much a like!

Heather Y. (aka Mommy) said...

Holy Cow... they look like TWINS!!! I thought it was two different views of Keegan until you mentioned the pink onsie (which didn't dawn on me until after you posted that). Wow... I can't believe that two siblings years apart can look so identical.

Tracy said...

I thought they wouldn't look anything alike, one being a boy and the other a girl. But they proved me wrong. :) Keisha's two looked a lot alike when they were little, too, I think. Maybe yours will too, Heather! I can't wait to find out. :)