Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Long trip and snow day







Well, I was gone for three days/four nights this weekend. I went to the PTEC (Physics Teacher Education Coalition, for the uninitiated!) and co-presented a workshop. It was the second time I have been to the conference, but my first time to do a workshop (1 1/2 hours!). It went well, I just find it very hard to be away from home. It's nice to go somewhere that everyone speaks the same language (physics ed research language), but difficult to leave home. I also am co-coordinator of HS Physics Day, which is this Friday. So that made the trip a bit more stressful, knowing I had a ton of work to do before then. The trip home was horrid, and I came within a few people of having to spend the night in Dallas b/c my flight was cancelled and they almost couldn't get me on the last one out. Ugh.




We had a snow day today, so no school for Livy. I hate when she misses, it's just that much of an adjustment when she goes back now. Ah well, the snow was pretty! :)




Here are some recent pics. The snowy ones are from last snow, in February. I'll post a video of Wes rolling Livy in the clothes basket soon. That is what happens when I go to work! :) Enjoy!








First Lady'Back basketball game! Thanks Aunt Sheri and Uncle Jeff!!



Decorating cookies on Valentine's Day.
Gymnastics!! She's getting a lot braver.
Big girl bed in big girl room.
Big girl room again. Those are some of the repositionable decals- pretty cool!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

glad to see you on here...she is getting so big!!!!