Monday, May 19, 2008

Oh.My.Goodness.

Here's how it went down:
-I'm in the office, Livy is watching a Care Bears movie (or so I think)
-I hear the toilet flush upstairs.
-I think, "Oh my gosh, she just flushed something down the toilet which does not go there."
-Then I think, "Oh my gosh, there's someone in the house!"
-I head upstairs where I can hear the toilet running.
-Livy is naked from the waist down, trying to get her panties and pants back on.
-I said, "Did you just use the potty ALL BY YOURSELF?!"
-Livy looks at me like I'm crazy and says, "Yes, I'm a big girl now."

Wow, she certainly is a big girl now!

On another note, Wes and I left her all night for the first time this weekend. Of course, she was fine. :) Big step for us, though!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Yay, Livy!! That's awesome!

Yay, mommy and daddy for your big step too! :)