Thursday, June 5, 2008

Attitude with a capital "A"

Yes, Livy definitely has one. I'm exhausted trying to keep her in line sometimes. We'll figure it out, I'm sure. Or we'll be on SuperNanny in a few years. (My money's on SuperNanny, to tell you the truth!) :)
Anyway, here are some newer pictures. No videos lately, sorry. Livy is currently obsessed with: Clifford, shoes (imagine that!), going potty by herself (no longer allowed since she unrolled an entire roll of TP), helping Mommy and Daddy with anything and everything, WiiFit (as in "Are you gonna do WiiFit now, Mom?), boobies ("My boobies are small. But they'll get bigger!" Ha!), curling up with a blanket and a movie.


Happy Birthday, Beep Beep! Livy picked out those feather balls for him. She's really into presents for others right now. However, she then always says "What we gonna get for me?" :)











Yes, she double-fists her drinks. :)

Slight picture of the offending mermaid flip-flops. Also currently loving Bambi.























Fun at the Botanical Gardens with Daddy.


















I left her watching "101 Dalmatians". When I came back (just a few minutes later!), she was like this. Cutie pie!

2 comments:

Megan said...

she's such a character! and so cute!

i love that picture in the basket and the one where she's smiling at her daddy.

Tracy said...

Ha! Character is right. :)