Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Livy just can't...

keep it quiet any longer! :)


Yes, it's true. Livy will be a big sister soon! We just went to the doctor yesterday, and the official word is June 8. I am, however, hoping for an earlier appearance. :) Livy is convinced it's a girl and says that "I just don't like little boys". Uh oh. I told her that the baby would be whatever God wanted to give us. She responded, very seriously, with "Hmmmm, I think He's going to give us a girl!" Ha! I'm feeling pretty lousy right now, but the doc gave me some good drugs yesterday and that seems to be helping.

So that's the excitement here. :)

3 comments:

Keisha said...

Congrats!

Unknown said...

yay!!!

Megan said...

Sorry I haven't stopped by the blog in a while. For some reason, my computer would lock up every time I did. Apparently, whatever was causing that is no longer an issue. . .

I'm pretty sure I said this on facebook, but congrats on the pregnancy. I'm so happy for ya! How many weeks are you now? Are you gonna find out the gender? What room are you gonna use for the nursery? And so many other questions :).

We should get together soon! I'm feeling more like a human tonight and not so, well, "post partum." So maybe within the next week or two we can hang out and I can introduce you to Ella.